1. Spurs have played in the Cup Final on 9 occasions, winning 8 times. Which is the only team to have beaten them?
2. Which club hold the record for the greatest number of Cup Final appearances without winning? Hint, they've played in the Final four times.
3. In which year was the Cup won, for the first and only time, by a team from outside England?
4. Whose Uncle famously scored, and was then carried off with a broken leg, in the 1959 Cup Final? Clue it was Nottingham Forest 2-1 Luton Town and he scored for Forest in the 10th minute.
5. Continuing the theme of broken bones, which goalkeeper played on, and earned a winner's medal, with a broken neck in the 1956 Cup Final?
6. To leave the theme of injuries, finally, in which year were substitutes first allowed in the FA Cup Final?
7. Who is the first player to be sent off in an FA Cup Final?
8. Who is the only player to have missed a penalty in an FA Cup Final, at Wembley?
9. WBA have won the Cup on 5 occasions. Which other honour did the club achieve when they won the Cup, for the third time, in 1931?
10. 1953 is kown as The Matthews Final because of Stanley Matthews' contribution to it. But who scored three of Blackpool's goals in their eventual 4-3 victory over Bolton Wanderers? Clue, he shares the same first name as Matthews and it's the only hat-trick in a Final to date.