1. Which English club is the oldest professional football club in the world?
2. Can you name the original twelve members of the Football League? i.e. the 12 which contested the inaugural season, 1888-89.
3. Preston North End were the first winners of the Football League, in 1888-89 and 1989-90. Which team was the second team to win the league?
4. Which club has the longest unbroken stint in the top division?
5. Which was the first team to win 3 consecutive league titles?
6. Jimmy Greaves is the Football League's (indeed, top flight football's) all time top goal scorer with 357 from 516 appearances. How many league titles did he win?
7. Team x won the First Division Title in 1961-62. The season previous 1960-61 they had won promotion as champions of the second division. Can you name team x?
8. Which team was the last to win the First Division of the Football League prior to the formation of the FA Premier League?
9. Which team has the greatest number of seasons in the top flight of English football (i.e. First Division before 1992-93 and FA Premier League afterwards)?
10. Which team has the greatest number of second tier championships (i.e. division 2 (1892-93 to 1991-92), first division (1992-93 to 2003-04) or championship (2004-05 to date)?